Saturday, December 6, 2008

aNotHER STupid pOST~!!!so that u will knw....

5-12-2008(friday)

well...spm had over~....n I had gone out to many activities wif my friends...well...yesterday.....after spm....I had gone to play badmiton with some of my friends.....at hakka....walao...no ppl play..just oni..we all so lou and so poh thr play....b4 I went thr..i had bought 6 shuttlecock..4 dem 2 play...but~!!!KIK sei~!!!the shuttlecock...cnt fly wa~no matter hw much we beat it..it still can fly~!!!but still can play la...lik dat de lo...HELEN....cheap things is lik dis de lo~.....dnt shout..""JO MAI NG HIAO FUI GEH~~??''(hakka).....walao...since they are the gangs that i care most....so in the end....SUPER CHAI saves the day....by searching the dustbin to search 4 some good shuttlecock 4 dem to play....n dey played so happily.....lik a cute chidren...and i thought to myself...dey growing up so fast..walao~whao..even
Esther mau...skills are geting better....whao...great improvement...think back her 1st time to play badminton...with me...reli funny but now...lik ok ok lo..dnt praise her so much...later will SOMBONG.....shh...dnt tell her...ah chai say dah k..haha...but still.....AMAZING...and still cant beat me...lalalalala~we started to play on 2pm...but I had to leave dose ''seh man zai...''...n left my best bro..WILLIE tsen...2 play futsal with my frens....

Walao...we played futsal at mile...walao...so damn fun....thr is 1 thing i very happy u knw y???the 1st goal was scored by me...wa...so happy..but sudah biasa la...ntg spacial 4 me oso..sap sap sui~we played frm 2pm till 5pm...walao...so exhousted...in the same time...i oso...very dam sam of the children dat i left at DEWAN HAKKA thr...scare dey kena bully...scare no money pay...wa...but..in the end....nothing hapen n i just continue play my FUTSAL~!!!!n we had so much fun thr...wakaka....

aiks...so tired...in the end...we played....my team get 25 goals...while the other oni 17 goals...this the diffrences for a team dat gt me n no me...AMAZING...get back home at 5.30...n played badminton with my LITTLE BRO DEXTER....outside my house....play....play ....smash here smash there...suddenly...think dou..whr is my shuttlecock....n I think..again again n again....OMG~!!!left at hakka thr...qukily drive my father car n rush thr....went inside n search...ntg.....den i sms with est...lol...4get abut it jor wa....so...nvm la...kust leave it la...hahaha...aiks..reli gv dose childrens kik sei..haha....

sorry no picture..had taken

No comments: