Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mini OLympIC aT good At ShepaRD chruch~

6-12-2008(saturday)

well today i went to my friends church to join their MINI OLYMPIC....well...after bring my siblings 4 their drawing classes...i went there n join....EST n their gangs...lol...we played indoor games thr...lik example...UNO...chess...even PS2...n so much...more...well..my group is the YELLOW group...i hope thr is PINK....but no lo...nvm...since all the games thr is chess-kind dose games...i can only choose 2 games frm there that is PS2 n UNO...lol...uno oredy taken by est..so i can only join the ps2....NEED FOR SPeed game...lol....in the same time...i also..saw many frens n they just keep say hello n greet with me...walao..so busy du~hahaha....i vev saw CINDY LAI with her spoungebob t-shirt...it was the 1st time i had a chat with her..cos we normaly just chat in msn n sms...well no important..blow are some pic during the games...

foods....WHY~!!!!i cant see the stall...!!!!!i was so hungry~!!!!!!
PS 2~~!!!!

well....lol..i like go thr 4 nothing whY?cos...i waited 4 my turn to play...suddenly..the tv no colour n dey changed the game...dat i dnt knw hw 2 play.....LOL!kik si....so i just went bak home....but still i had good time thr....with my friends....n it was quite a experience 4 me..haha....well soem of my frens asked 2 go..2moro again..cos dey wil playing futsal n basketball...COOL...outdoor....games....my fav..hahaha...b4 i went bak hoem..i oso get my study camp pic...frm one of the church members....thanks wo.kekek


No comments: