Monday, February 21, 2011

Chinese new year 2011 part 1

24-2-2010(Thursday)

Chinese year of 2011...before celebrating it....there's a lot of hard work of preparation have to to be done.....for example....cleaning up the house...and buy new cloths....as for me......the tradition of cleaning up the house for CNY is always conducted by me every year...you know...to sweep all the BAD LUCK away of course!...woookay...Im not superstition,but it's a tradition and it must not forgotten.....

yeap...this is my room....normally my room aren't that messy.just on that particular day.
ok...I need girlfriend....T_T
just kidding.....MOVING ON!...
all the things have to move to outside!!!....and I mean ALL!
Empty room is easy to hunt down dust bunny!
DUST BUNNIES!!!

diff task are divided to be done by my bro and I..

And remember....always wear a mask if you're having an epic cleaning..

BEST DUST MARKS ever!!!
wallah........this is my room!....clean and comfortable!

Well...thats not just it....
after cleaning.....and it's time to clean my self up and get my hair do!
Yup....hair dye-ing!
and my hair is red for the CNY!
Why red??...it's not I'm girly...but cos I love RED!

Before I leave to my hometown..


a nice and simple reunion dinner with some friends at KL...


That's all for part 1...and I'll see you soon at part 2...
if not.....GUNDAM PETER will hunt you down if you doesnt visit...

just kidding...
seriously.....
Till the next POST!!...


TEE HEE!

No comments: