Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chinese new year 2011-PART 3..people that made my days

1-3-2011(Wednesday)

Finally,the last post for my Chinese new year /my days at my hometown.Sandakan..As they are 1 of my important element in my life,It wont be a great holiday without spending some time and have fun with some friends.And chinese new year made it perfect as some friends had come back from their studies or work from other place.Best opportunity to have gathering with them.You know...chit chat and catching up with each other would bring back a lot memories.

And this my post dedicated for those who had spent their time with me....My holiday wont be the best without you guys..and of course girls...

Yum cha..everyday....every night.....I can't escape from calls
to out yum cha..it's not a bad thing....but....having junk food every night
=bad health..
heavily rain?No electric supply?still can't stop us from having supper!!
Sem break wont be sem break without her.... why???I dont knw...you can see that she's been annoyed by me for the whole holiday.. XD
And yet...we're still having fun...
and fun fair made it perfect...
yeap....we are flying mid air!

I am everywhere!!!
Gathering.....you just can't say no!
having WO TIEK with beauties....perfect!

Lion dance performance....you just can't missed it...
Maybe if you're lucky,you may see my perform to you guys...XD
going back to my ex-high school with some friends...

Seeing old faces from high school...bring back high school memories...kinda..

So that's all for my post and
I have to get back to rush my assign....

it's been a busy week...and more updates coming up...
Till the next post
and TEE HEE!

1 comment:

Ken said...

I recognised Tai Chung!
Wotek from Mile 4 market.
Selling like hot cakes!!!