Friday, May 25, 2012

Happenings around March!..I know..it's kinda late


25-5-2012(Friday)

 Happenings around March!..I know..it's kinda late,but my laziness had been controlling me lately..so accept it.Alright,this gonna be a very short post.March had passed 2 months ago and it's been a very awesome month for me...I made new friends,went to clubbing..like a lot on that month,hang out and also had some good food.Let's start with hanging out with friends to start this post.

Like usual.... kirk drop by to KL again to have another not-so-adventure at KL with us.And he's not alone....Chad and Tang Zhi Zhuang(our friend from Tawau) too dropped by and hang out together.

Kirk,the Shar-face-Davis and my bro,Billy.


 Chad,me and Tang
Just us...chilling at Starbucks.

 and went to some good places to eat some good food!.
1st will be my favourite!..
YUT KEE PORK CHOP!



Situated at Dang wangi,this retro restaurant has a long history of good Pork shop.
You guys should pay a visit at this place...do google the location,


good food always keep a smile on our face....=)

And yeah...clubbing...yeap...March been a hardcore month for me who seldom go for clubbing.
Been to many nights of clubbing on that month and I decided to take a break from it.
yeah,I like to party rock...soon I'll be back...
We went to G6,Phuture,Zouk,Velvet and other clubs to attend events there..
and this is us...at club

The ladies that I went with...
 random clubbers...



Random hot clubbers...




 That awkward moment when you club with your supervisor from work



     new friend that made there....=)

hey look is Chad!





That's about it for the blog post ...don't worry....Im a family guy.Don't give yourself a bad impression on me haha...just a little fun once a while.But still,give me a call when you guys are going clubbing...we'll have some fun together!....haha...Sorry for party rocking!....so yeah...I'll see you in the next post soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not kinda late, it's too late. Hahaha.