Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photo Shooting at SDK! Japanese school uniform and cheongsam!

 31--5-2012(Thursday)

Sup sup!...Im back with more not-so-adventure post!This entry will be about my photo shooting at my hometown.Yeap....I don't always get a chance to photoshoot people(model) because I prefer landscape..so,during the last sem break on April...I was invited to join a photoshooting.And the theme was Japanese high school girl and cheongsam.I was like whao...japanese theme?...that's kinda new to me.And guess what,my sis was one of the models......AWKWARD!!...well,there's just 2 models..1 was my sis and the other was new girl that I just met.Cyndy.The whole shooting was fun and new..million of thanks for Lee wai yap for inviting me and Im glad that Im able to join and make new friends and experiences.

So here are some photos from the shooting....and yeah..just in case what DSLR Im using..Im using Nikon D3100 with 18-55mm lens for the whole 2 shootings.=)..There's a lot of pictures taken so I just upload few here..=)

Japanese School girl Theme

So the 1st model will be my Sister....Ariel Chai.

 (this picture got 187 likes on facebook!)....
 Priceless smile
this is what a student should do!...Studying!....even outside!

The next model will be Cyndy Lee.
 This so far is my favorite picture!!


 Sunny girl!....a student passed her exam!haha!
was not able to spend more time on her during our shooting..
looking forward to work with her again get more shots!.


the next will be Cheongsam shooting..and yeah...my sis was the model for this again...no idea why..probably the organizer likes her...and yeah..She was able to pose well and able to gives us the feel to take more photos...







So that's it for this post and Im hoping get 1 more photo shooting at KL soon.To have some fun and learn something new at the same time...Looking forward and I'll see you in the next post.=)

No comments: