Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DAvis BLOg 2nd SeaSon....thanks 4 all reaDErs sUpport

23-2-2009(monday)

hey you....ya you....the 1 who reading this post....come closer...ya e...come closer...I davIS have A SUPER DUPER,CLASSIFIED,TOP SECRET,AMAZING,UNSPEAKABLE,MEGA,SUPREME,LONG WAITED,ULTRA,TERMENDOUS,BIG SECRET...but wait...~!!If i tell u this SuperDUPER,CLASSIFIED,TOP SECRET,AMAZING,UNSPEAKABLE,MEGA,SUPREME,LONG WAITED,ULTRA,TERMENDOUS,BIG SECRET..it wont be a SuperDUPER,CLASSIFIED,TOP SECRET,AMAZING,UNSPEAKABLE,MEGA,SUPREME,LONG WAITED,ULTRA,TERMENDOUS,BIG SECRET anymore......well....i think i wont be sharing this SUPERDUPER,CLASSIFIED,TOP SECRET,AMAZING,UNSPEAKABLE,MEGA,SUPREME,LONG WAITED,ULTRA,TERMENDOUS,BIG SECRET to all............NEH~!!!!...I will share this superDUPER,CLASSIFIED,TOP SECRET,AMAZING,UNSPEAKABLE,MEGA,SUPREME,LONG WAITED,ULTRA,TERMENDOUS,BIG SECRET .....and the SUPERDUPER,CLASSIFIED,TOP SECRET,AMAZING,UNSPEAKABLE,MEGA,SUPREME,LONG WAITED,ULTRA,TERMENDOUS,BIG SECRET is........MY 2nd season..BLOG WILL BE OPEN TO ALL VIEWER NOW.....yEAH~~ya~~yahoo..hUH??why??....wait~~!!!why 2nd season??

well....some readers may knw dat i've been stopped playing blog for quite some time now.....and I was thinking to quit already...cos i;ve been busy and no mood/strees 4 quite some time...really....since im in aown mood...so I stoped....but....some of my readers..well..hope that I will continue Blogging as they were like some of my post like..ultimate sea view club and so much more....and some so supporting me untill wanna 2 ask me write more about my life and activities in it.....well....here I wanna thank to all readers who had keep supporting me...without you..i may not bloging again....

well...since is my 2nd season...tis time i will change my blogging style....and nake it more cheerfull to all..and i wish that my blog will be a web to all to be relax and share it to other ppl.....now mI will update my blog....weekly....or known as once a week...well thats depends....haha..TEE HEE....

well...stop here now...below have 3 new post dat i just updated...well..have a look.....although dos event had been passed a long time....but still wanna 2 share it with all....HAVE A NICE DAY~!!!!TEE HEE~!!!!

No comments: