Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My wOrK plaCE....eDo iChi..oR ITCHY...>.<"



10.2.2009(tUEsday)

now heres a blog about my workplace....the sandakan famous japanese restaurant....EDO ICHI....well...work there since 10th of jan...its quite tired working there actually...not quite...is VERY TIRED!!!.....but in the same time....I've make many friends(although most of them are malays..but they still treat me well...and as crazy as me...)haha....I even learned the basic and teknik to make various and colurful SUSHI..ya I knw..I knw im just waither thr..but I always watch the sifu make sushi...until i oso knw hw 2 make liao...~haha....Below are the pictures that I took when I work there....enjoy...

my JApenese waIter UnifORM style

OUR 1st WARNING LETTER~!!!!why???cos we always LATE~!!....>.<"

ALL the waitress at EDO ICHI~.....all are sot~




erm....i CAn explain.....

happy with our waring letter....

congratulate each other for the warning letter....

IN the END WE 2 are the suPER latE man of edo ichi....lol

we..even had our restuarant ANNUAL dinner at ocean king....guess wat time we go go for our annual dinner..aiks...is 10.30pm....lile WAT DA HELL~~!!!!...so late...and the nxt day still need to work again..aiks....wat to do...the BOSS....arrive at sandakan at 10pm...frm kk....btw..he is the spounser ma....no need pay..wakaka....below are some of the pic taken during that nite....


lou sang
couple of the day....does anyone think this pic look familier?....>..<"
lucky draw presents
da cake~..i wan chocolate cake a~!!!



the boss




my lucky draw present






my present~.....lol~




No comments: