Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yaho0~!!!HAppy chInesE neW yeAR~!!!!

28-01-2008(wedNEsday)


yahoo Pictures, Images and Photos..... Finnaly~!!....the LONg waited cHineSE neW yeaR has FinnalY Arrive...so happy ABout it..can EAt manY foods n drinks...nOt jusT dat...i Get to go to my friends's and rElative's homes And celeBraTE...BUt....I only get 2 DAys of holidays during this festive seasons...and had to start work on the 2nd day of CNY..why!!!~~ Pictures, Images and Photossad....ARgh~!!!why have to work ~!!!!...nvm...well i stiLl haVing a enJoyable n interesting chinese NEW year~....well....wishing U all A HAppy cHinese NEw yEAR~!!!!..below are the pictures..that i TooK duRing cny.....
DinnEr B4 CNY
"LAO SANG"..prePAREd bY me frm the japAnese resTAURANt..
mY new pAirs of Shoes...actually I bought the same shOE last year but....it was stolen...so i BOughT 1 back....AGAIn.....<span class=Then..my DAd had Bought back alot of Fire crackErs and fireWORKS...and we played with our neighbour,...in the end.....our TAMAN had turn in a cOloURFUl warZONE...



LOL...1st day of cny...argh......RAIN WA....bao lang~....well...dat doesnt spoil my cny mood oso.....well....my parents....woke up quite early today to cook the cny breakfast.....and the food was so delicious......well...after the meal....we changed to our new shirt that we bought for cny....and we were so happy cos of it.....and ofcos....all RED.....den...uncle Joseph and his whole family come to our house to celebrate cny....and they were the 1st family who visit our home....that time...the rain was stopped.....all of us...chit chat along...and auntie chin even say dat i grow taller abit already....Onion Head Emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos..wakakaka..happy...but uncle say i very short and say dat we are both in the same height....lol....Onion Head Pictures, Images and Photos....till now what he said still bothering me...am I dat short...onion head Pictures, Images and Photos..lol...nvm....after dat all of join uncle to MR.LIM house(a rich man house who owns a big house in tmn tyng)......wen we arrive....there was chinese unicorn dance....and all of us...so happy cos get to watch our 1st lion dance....after that...we just go in and greet all the uncles and auntie i know....den at 2pm....we whole family went to take a family picture at beauty bride....below are 1 of the pictures....
alL..yOu caN see IN the ImaGE aRe Red...execpt my MOm's shirT colOUr...Pink~

Wakaka....frm here my pictures will be the one who talks....enjoy....

well....watched alot of lion dance during cny~



ON the 2nd day of lunar cny....gt 2 family come to my house to BAI NIAN....guess wat time dey come....lol...11pm...OMG~!!! is the time we're going to hit the sack oredy..but...nvm..we still welcome them...and we chit chat along and watches pitares of the carribean:at world ends...
the 2 families dat come 2 my house...at 11pm....untill...12.47pm....

on thr 4th day...my house had a small open house at night with all my relatives...and some of my fren....that nite we had a nice dinner and we gamble...lol...my bro win rm200 wen play ''DOK DOK'' while me jus....rm20..lik wat the hell....den...the whole night we played fireworks....3...2....1onion head Pictures, Images and Photos....BANG!!!!!


my cousin ah mei jie..played a wonderful song dat nite

bEside dat.....I even get a chance to went back school for the annual cny celebration....well this year celebration kind of new for me...why???It was raining season dat day....and some of the student had to stand out at the hallway outside their class to watch the performance....let the pictures do the talking...RAIN~
DAK DONG CHANG~!!


nice backdrop

on the last day of cny.....my neighbour had a open house dinner with 6 lion dance and dragon dance.......dat evening...there were many ppl outside my house watching the lion dances....and it was indeed enjoyable....
people mountain people sea(人山人海)
They trying to kill the lion with firecracker...

after thr dinner....me...and willie and CK....went to Indah to watch lion dance..whao....many lion dance du...and even fireworks....thr I even saw jia jing and megan.....

well this is the end of my chinese new year post......although...cny already pass 4 a long time....but I still wanna...wish all readers a happy chinese new year....GONG XI FA ""CHAI""..............onion head Pictures, Images and Photosonion head Pictures, Images and Photos...TEE HEE

No comments: