Friday, July 3, 2009

bAck To sANDakAN...the naTUre city...the 1 and only...

25-6-2009(thursday)

THE day has come..I finally get the chance to go back SANDAKAN...for a small holiday..actually I still having classes n no holiday...but what to do.....get a 0 fare ticket to SDK by mas....ofcos back...la....~skipped Friday H.E and BMS class adn fly back to sdk....I had to wake up at 5am and take a taxi ride to KLIA.....it was too early for me...as I just slept for bout 1 and a half hour b4 I took my taxi ride...
5.12am in the morning~....it tooks me about 1 hour to reached KLIA...and I was in the Hibbernating mode in the 1 hour...XD

I had wonderful time in my flight....ok....the airstwerdres was mind blasting~!!!!!more beautiful than Airasia's ....they even served some food for me...for FREEE.....FREEE I tell ya....but I used the majority of the time for my sleep...~XD....fly back to SANDAKAN took me about 2 and half flight....its kind a boring there....so I end up just sleep there...~
oh yeah...SANDAKAN~

Arrived at sandakan at 11am.....feel so happy and excited....cant believe dat I fly back to Sandakan for just 3 days....~lol....wat to do....HOMESICK ba~XD....my Godfather came to pick me up and drove me home...reli...thanks to him....still come to airport and give me a ride home even though he is busy with his work....THANKS~!!!!!......

OH YEAH~!!!!...finally back to home.....the feeling are undescribable...after 2months at Kl....finally know that HOME is a safe and sound place for me to stay at....the 1st thing I do when i back home...is to play with my DOG n CAT~!!!!!ohh~snoopy...so damn miss u e.....my dog~.....still the sanme old stupid dog....oways scare of cats....omg~=='ok....this pic....make me feel like Im toturing the cat....~my mom's cat...SUKIE~


lol~wookkay....my family was so happy to see me....and we chat for like the whole night....1st thing wen they see me...like usual....they scolded me....u knw why they scold me???below are the reason

1)I didnt wear mask during my flight to prevent H1N1
2)I didnt cut my hair....giving dem the feel Im a drug addicter ~lol
3)oways sleep late at nite...

lol...woookay...I accepted thier advice....and my mom prepared a delicios dinner for me...oh yeah...its been a long time I didnt eat her cookings...feel so happy to eat it....gt VEGE somemore....at Kl....everyday chicken rice....~Im going to have CHICKEN-phobia soon~...

SUDDENLY....there were no electric current during our meal...~lol....it seems dat SANDAKAN no really happy n welcome at me....lol
but stilll..no electric current is one of the wonders that makes sandakan so special....~still enjoying it~....XD

26-6-2009(friday)
wokkay.....does anyone know that I had joined a japanese language learning centre before?????...ok..not everybody knwo about it....so I will talk about the japanese learning centre that I've joined.I joined this japanese learning course since march....its a free course you know...there is no payments for the fee....since its free...so I took the course with my bro....but I've stop joining the course since may...as I have to continue my study at kL...so....since I've come back to SDK....I followed my bro to the centre again....my teacher...FUMI sensei and the others was so supriced to see mt there....and I came at the right time...it was fumi sensei...birthday....and we celebreated her birthday there....at the same time...it was the exam day for the pupils...and I had to participate the exam..OMG...i didnt even study for it...but I still manage to finish some of the quetion...pheww....below are some of the pictures I took...
the test paper...lol...i dont even understand what is the meaning of all this words...hust knwo some of it...~ at least I did some of it~....luckily I still rmb some of the words~

After the test..we begin to celebrate FUMI sensei BIRTHDAY~!!!......it is my 1st time to celebrate birthdayfor a japanese women...and so I bought a bouquet of flowers for her...ok..the flowers are fake...but it will last longer than a real flowers...so dat she can keep the flower for a long long time....her birthday cake...~
our classmates..FUMI SENSEI with a her cartoon face drawn by my BRO
our birthday card...XD
ARIAGATO sensei....for teaching us....~....XD
BYE DAVIS...AKA....IKUMA-san...(mr.cha xiu bao in japanese)

since my parents scold me dat I have to get my haircut...so I went to vmix to have my smart hair cut....
before..after
ok....my parents was satisfied with my hair style....better den my old..curly so call beggar hair style...lol....look...smart oso...XD

wookay...lazy to to talk..and just let the pictures to do the talking....XD
korean food~
anyone missing YO SUPREME MANGO YOGURT ICE CREAM from 7-heaven???XDI even went so sing k with some of my fren frm my old workplace frm edo ichi...XD....and we sings OLDIES THERE=D
with my silly maid~XD
with my little bro~>_<...cute~my dad~my mom....
MY SIBLINGSoverall....I had a good time at sandakan...get to be with my Family and hang out with some of my friends here..my heart will oways remian at SABAH TANAH AIRku~..TEE HEE~!!!!!......beware of H1N1

1 comment:

karin_sadness said...

yo man,stil rmb a little gal tat is dark de?frm yy sch,ya its me karin..u miz michael jackson a?yr idol?