Sunday, July 12, 2009

BBQ at wangsa.....

11-7-2009(saturday)

whao...I had a nice day tonight.....1st I wanna to thank stephen Kong for inviting me to his church BBQ at wangsa playground...well...it is a small gathering for all to know new frens.....most of them are from sabah.....and the things is...most of them are my seniors frm my secondary school.....whao...its been a long time I never see them...its good to see them again....although nt very close to them but still having a great time together......well...the about 25 ppl showed up......and we played games n song singing at the playground....OH~~~~feel so young.....XD.......well....below are some of the pictures we took just now....enjoy...XD
we played see-saw together...while other preparing the stuffs.....XD
sorry for not being helpful to u guys cos...actually we wanna to help but...dont knw wat to help...and thanks for preparing it for us....XDthen we played games together....whao...its been a long time we didnt play games like this in playground....reminds me of my childhood...XD

and everypne was having fun~!!!then we even sing in the dark...and dance too.....its very enjoyable....
preparing the foods~XD hmmmm......CHICKEN WINGS~!!!!
everyone busy with their food....but all HANGUS...XD

GROUP PHOTOS

all are my seniors du....some even are my team mates in my futsal team~XD
picture taking with BLURYEE.....whao..I oways wanted to take pic with her..like she is my idol....XD..""WANGSA DAI LOU''...anything...just find her....XD
with esther....(sorry for nt greet with you at college...XD)
FUIYOH~!!!....gt secu.....~!!!!!

group photo with all EX-students frm 80s and 90s......XD....all sung siew....



haha...well...havinga great time together......hope to have this kind of activities with dem again.....XD...and once again thanks to steven for inviting me XD

No comments: