Saturday, July 25, 2009

D.E.M gRouP 3 ...WE FEEL YOU

26-7-2009(sunday)

yoyoyo...nothing special about this post...just some pictures from my group...wookay..
I've already study at KL since may till now....its like almost 2 and a half month here......Time pass fast and assignments and exam...starting to flood my life..><.well we just had end our Intro of ACC(IA)presentation....our group had divided into 5 teams....and majority did not so well for it..alots of mistakes...1st time wad...need to prepare well for it next time....XD....well...all of us...had to wear formal shirts for the presentation...and 2 marks will be added for it....so we had went to bought ourself a new formal shirts.....well..since Im tired today..I just gonna post pictures in this blog and share with all of you guys..XD
our group photos...^.^
oui..you all still havent graduate la~!!!
camwhore.....XD
DAI LOU ROGER...acting as a good student....==..jkjk
they look like insurance agents to me...=='
me with veron and Eliene
fuiyoh...with dancer chong~!!!u can see his pic in every EPOP magazines
with AH HAM(silvia)~!!!my assistance....Penny....reli helped me alot....btw...YOU are so CUTE....^.^
CY and penny
AH KING and some girls....
cy...davis...and lucas
no comment....XD


wookay..special section for my family....XD
hey dad...hw do I look??NEAT??I used rm 120 buy to this full formal shirts..are u going to send me more rm120 next month??XD....just joking....
hey mom...cross my fingers....I study smart at my college...so dnt worry...hmmm
to my parents....I'm doing fine here...dnt worry...just send more money to me...hahaha...no la...jkjk...XD..

No comments: