Saturday, August 8, 2009

pictures from our outings...

8-8-2009(saturday)

well....there's been a lot of outings for tlast week..on the last friday..we went for movie...sing K...shopping...and more....and honestly...my wallet are getting thinner day by day because of these outings...==...but its worth it..as I get to explore Kl...and wont be bored...besides its fun to hang out with frens here...XD

we took this pictures after our K singing at KLCC...too bad everyone was went home....just left us to had our dinner at sungai wang's KIM GARY...lol...everything was so expensive there...==....and suddenly AH king joined our dinner ......
.......

Besides K singing....Ah yang and Ricko had invite Liew jhing and I for a small gathering on the next day.....say the truth....its been a long time I didnt see them....all of us gather at Midvalley for a movie and had a MAC value launch at MACD...XD.....the movie we watches was...Land of Lost...it was a good movie and kind of funny....

Wong yang yang....and Ricko aka. ''BATISTA""
DAVIS and LIEW JHING aka....''JIMMY"

Group photos

The next dayi went for the PC fair at KLCC last Friday till Sunday held at KLCC....it was my 1st time to visit KL's PC fair...it was a huge event there....I joined Ian ho..Adrian and his gangs...to the event.....There were a lots of computers gadjets...laptops....priters...was sold there....alot of humans was there....and easy to get lost....btw....there was alot of BABES and some cosplay girls there to promote thier products....show Girls for Avira products....the only store that catches alot of male attention....its true wad.....^.^...arent they just makes our world more beautiful......(guess what....do you hw much is thier salary for this 2 Models just to stand n sit there for people to take picture of them for 3 day?....RM500~!!!)

I spent most of my time there to search for new camera and speaker...most of the price for items was reasonable and affofdable...so I bought my self a new speaker....for rm30.....><....say the truth...although it was small...but the sound quality was way better then wat I thought.....the bass was quite nice....
my speaker

After that...I went to sunway by my self to meet my cousins after I get thier call..it was my 1st time to go sunway by myself as I dont knw how to go there..the reason I went to sunway is to meet my ''LONG LOST''cousin that I didnt see her for a long time..Karen chai...was 1 of my cousin that has been started to stay in touch for the past 2 months...all credits to facebook...XD...In the end I had to ask for direction.....actually is quite easy to get there....just need to take 45min to reach there by LRT from setapak...==....then rm15 taxi ride to sunway pyramid...=="....karen was waiting with ah fung(cousin)....at the main entrance....and they gave me a warm welcome...although we feel a bit weird cos it has been a long time like many years we meet each other...except fung...==.....they bring to window shoping at sunway pyramid as they had finished their shoping....then we had lunch at GASoline...and we chat along....after the lunch...we had nothing to do...starting to sienz...and we cant go back...as Sunny was dating with his GF...so we had to wait for them....and we left the shopping mall at 5pm....and dinner till 9.30pm....it was a nice gathering with them(too bad..didnt took any pictures with them T_T and no steamboat..T_T)....The day ends after Sunny drive me to the LRT...and I had to take another 45min back to Setapak.....==

No comments: