Sunday, August 23, 2009

my IA COURSE WORK...NO~!!

23-8-2009(sunday)


lol.......DAVIS DOWN~~~
I failed my coursework 2 for my introduction to accounting
haih...still need 3 more marks to pass....
and now....facing the problem of getting barred from final exam
now hoping that the office will give me the chance to sit for my final..

actually...I already predicted that I will failed..
since form 4..I dont like account..
and my mom know about this....
after I get the result....I called my mom and told her about this
and she understand me well...
and ask me to do better in the next semester (if repeat)
she knows that Im bad in math n account...
and ask me to think at the bright side
and take it as a chance to learn again...

As for me...I can do well for my other subject
and I have the confident to pass it....
MR.WEE...my account lecturer...
well...actually he is a fine lecturer and the best of all
but...bad is he always shot us...and make us angry of him
but actually...he is really a good lecture..
He is student once at KTAR and failed his IA like me
but in the end he become a lecturer...and this INSPIRED ME
to
be
the
next
IA
LECTURER IS DKABB hahaha.....==
nothing is impossible wad...XD

well....hope that I can pass all my subjects with flying colors....XD...
wish all the best to all DEM students

TEE HEE

No comments: