Saturday, August 8, 2009

wuhuu.....sick~

8-8-2009(Saturday)

wuhhu.....finally..I had been sick for 2 days.....headache...and 2 ulser in my mouth...lol....cant speak for some days...T_T...BTW..Is it weird to see me quite for this few days...Im not emo la....lol....but still thanks for some of my frens caring....wat are the causes me to sick...????.....simple....didnt get enough sleep.....been on9 chating till 3.30am...out for supper at late nite..and..revision for my courseworks....argh.....look like a half dead zombie.....in my class....should sleep early these day....==...final exams are around the corner now.....need to boost up my study time....need some pro to teach me account....suddenly I got the feel that Im going to resit this subject...T_T.....well..at least all my courseworks and test pass with flying colours XD...just acc die...==....cant wait to go back Sandakan after the exams....missing my family badly....and my bed....XD.....

No comments: