Sunday, August 23, 2009

STEAMBOAT

23-8-2009(sunday)

last thursday(22nd of august)..me and some of my friends had went to chears for steamboat.....cos of transportation prob...we didnt ask alot of people go..sorry BROS....well.....this steamboat ''trip" was joined bt Roger,ah king.lucas..Davis..kenny..wey wey..ah yien and ah june..we went to cheras for the steamboat.....here I want to gv comment about ah king and kenny driving skills....for those who able to step out the car alive...you are consider lucky...XD...PWNED

let the pctures to do the talking...XD
when come to food...I will be so happy..since kenny..roger and I are allergik to seafood...except fish...our soup are divided to non seafood n sea food allowed soup...==...(honestly....I dont knw hw to translate it frm mandarin to english)...
ah yien so happy there..haha..XD
busy with ''小白菜''XD
my driver...XD....LUCAS....fast henshin with me
and of course..DAVIS....playing with the prawn's head...XD


In the end we ate about rm99...quite a reasonable price..I guess....XD......den we went back home happily every after...PWNED

No comments: