Saturday, August 8, 2009

MoviE and ArT-gaLLeRy....with Elaine

8-8-2009(saturday)

Yesterday...me and Elaine went to klcc for a movie...actually...we didnt plan to watch together but with some of our classmates...but suddenly they way to go pavillion for the movie...and plus not well-organized ==(no hard-feelings sorry BROS)....at 1st I was planing to go home....den I saw elaine was at the bus stop with loon...so we discuss again...and we agree to go together...but ah loon cant join us as he facing financial problem after he lost his money for his rental fees...pity him...in the end I borrowed him rm50 to show him that Im a good CLASS REP...XD hahaha...lol....Elaine and I went there by LRT....she is a also a Sabahan but moved to Kl with her family...finnaly....someone to talk with hakka...haha...we had a nice chat in the LRT....arrive at KLCC we baought the tikets for the new primiere that is GI.JOE(is was a cartoon once that I watches with my bro n sis wen we still a young boy and girl XD..Im sure everyone frm the year 80's n 90's wathces its cartoon b4).....overall it was a good movie with a lot of actions...and we enjoyed it....

Then we went for a art-gallery exhibition at klcc for the 1st time...XD....a lot of art n painting was shown there....to artistic for both of us...XD
.....enjoy the pic below...
Elaine with the painting like a BBQ thing

This is a..............??????

After that....we went home happily ever after....the end....oww...I like happy endings...=="

No comments: