Saturday, August 22, 2009

new hair style...

22-8-2009(saturday)

These days....I didnt get enough sleep and often sleep at 3-4am in the morning...==....The next day....I was like a zombie with a messy hair....and a lots of people comment that I should take a hair cut to make myself look more tidy and neat....but I didnt' take the advice and just keep it long.....UNTIL....I webcam with my parents...myparents thoght I had been a n drug addicter at kl...""panda eyes''....long hair and skinny at always...and they scold me...and I was ....==".....and take thier advice and went for a nice hair cut at wangsa....let the pictures to do the talking....

pictures of my hair before went to the barber shop..
any comment about the hair???......

After the hair cut....

more tidy and neat

my comment about the hair are just looks fine to me....more better den previous hair.....although many of my brown hair are become lesser....T_T..still....I love it...

camwhore with my new hair..XD
A happy smile to all readers....XD...HAVE nice day

No comments: