Sunday, August 30, 2009

FUIYOH~!!!....PASS

30-8-2009(sunday)

Oh yeah....the result for my
repeat IA coursework test
finally passed....
Ah king,yee zai,and I finally approved
to sit for our IA final exam

I was damn happy when I receive the news...
here...I wanna to thanks to Kah yan and vincent their gangs for
teaching me...
without them...I wouldnt know
hw to solve the quetions....
because of them...
I nw know how to open T-account
after I learned form them...then I realize
it was damn easy actually....
I just need to do more pratise for it
Im sure I will able to tackles the quetions during my final

well...still gt 3 more days until my final exam
I heard that....final exam in college are not easy as high school's
and I better boost up my study and revision time...

No more activities for me just study...after that.....


BALIK KAMPUNG~!!!!!!!...SANDAKAN~here I COME~!!!

STUDY MODE ON DAVIS~!!!....FEEL~!!!pls come to Davis....XD

No comments: