Sunday, August 23, 2009

HaPpy 18Th birRThday tO shEORy

23-8-2009(sunday) Hey yo...1st I wanna to wish 2 person birthday...that is...VINCENT from group 4 and Sheory from group 5 a HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY....wish you 2 all the best...

wookay......last wedneday...I had organize
a
suprice birthday celebration for
sheory at the lecture hall
with my frens....
we planned this since before the day we going to celebrate for her
so is kind a rush for us to ready
sheory's bithday supposed to be on Friday 21st of august
but we decided to celebrate for her on wednesday

below are the video clip for the birthday celebration..enjoy...XD


These was also 1 of my unforgettable brithday celebration for my entire life
before that....I will share some pictures that took on that day...XD
our birthday girl...SHEORY
the cake

AND NOW....my favorite part
THE CAKE FELL DOWN FROM THE TABLE ARGHHH~!~!!!!!....1st time....reli cant 4get about it....damn funny XD
rm37 on the floor....

==...speech less....
I WAS LIKE
INSYA-allah~

But...it doesnt stop us frm celebrating it
eventually we continue to celebrate n eat the cake
by cutting of the dirty part...XD
cutting

YEWW......XD

still can eat....XD
feeding me the cake....XD
my turn to feed..opppss
sheo and her friends..
other friends
bangsai??
also wanna to thanks ah yee zai to help us clean....(THX BRO)
as he was cleaning
I was
still party....XD


well....just wanna to wish her and vincent happy birthday n wish her all the best for their
exam from the DEM3 groups members....XD



TEE HEE

No comments: