Sunday, April 18, 2010

Davis's week.......

18-4-2010(Sunday)

It's been a busy week due to our final exam.Many to study....but time for us to study and revise are just too little for us.Since it is a short sem...we dont have any study week to prepare for our exams....and as for me...Im having 7 subs to sit for the final(including 4 resit papers)..and it's kinda hard for me since the 4 subs are mainly from sem 2 and sem 1 subs and it's hard to focus back to those subs....THUMBS DAVIS.....that's your reward for never study hard.....
mountains of notes are waiting for me to touch them.. best way to remember all of the words that you read....is to.. have a RELATIONSHIP WITH THE NOTES!!..hoho
study for the whole night till morning at 7am is sure tiring!!!!!!!
and spending my day in the library.......are like no end....GOSH!!!... EXAM!!!......''LOVE''you...dman much!..

and below are some of class photos that we took week before our exam week...

as long as there's pussy...I mean....Girls.....Davis...will be there for them.. TEE HEE
as their good class rep....I wanna wish all the best to all of them for their coming exams and best wishes.....hope to see some'' colors that can fly'' from your result....XD


And next....My weekends was great!!!!!...Since my next exam on next wednesday....I get to leave all the notes and hang out with my friend Adrian and went to his University to join their mass comm short film festivals.And 1 of my unique friend....Eugene...was one of the actor for the short film project.I must say...he or maybe she is a very good actor!!....He plays the role as a trans-gender aka AH GUA in the short film as a mother to an adopted child....and the film was great and gets compliments from the judges....and the best part was...they didn't know that AH GUA that looks a like a women is actually a guy...man....he is just so.......FANTASTIC!!!!....THUMBS UP for him....

To know more about him...please to add him up in
facebook- Eugene

or maybe

his trans-gender's FB profile susan.

I must admit.....he is a 1 good brave actor that has the potential to win an award in any movie award or set his foot on Hollywood...
looking for a new actor??.....he is the guy for you!!!
Cant wait to get my Camcorder to have a short film production with him...is a must....just wait!!..hoho...

wookay...Finally done with my promotion about that fella...After the film festival...3 of us(me,Adrian and Eugene)...went for some lunch or maybe breakfast at the nearest restaurant.We have a wonderful time chatting and discussing about movies or short films.We are the noisiest customers eva!!...It would be great if there's some females with us.....sobx....

And after the lunch...we went to Tropicanal mall to watch a new movie call ''KICK-ASS''....we must say......that is the best comedy-drama-action-superheroes movie ever for this year...
Kick-ass
(funny name and costume for a superhero)

The movie is based on a comic book from Marvel.The story is about a geek/nerd student who wants to be a superhero in a real life world and not in the comic book to defend justice and restore peace.But,as he is just a normal nerd that has no super powers or fly....he was nearly killed but that doesnt stop him from being a superhero and continue his patrol around the city and finally became a superhero after stopping a fight and beaten up badly.Video of the incident was posted on youtube and turns him an superhero........

that's a simple synopsis after movie by me....I will be scolded
as a spoiler if I continue to write.....
Unmasked Kick-ass......I will never bully a nerd again...

Beside Kick-ass

Hit Girl is one of the superheroes in the movie
a 13 years old girl and his dad...Big Daddy...become a masked hero
to pay their revenge to the Gangster that has made their life miserable and
Big Daddy to prison...
Hit-girl(unmasked)
I must say...she is so hot and sexy with the school uniform... but she is deadly.... hoho

fully recommend to you guys to watch this movie.... a movie that could blast your mind and laugh till you pants on the ground!
or else....
instead of kick-ass going to kick your ass
HIT GIRL GOING TO SHOOT your BALLS DOWN!!!
hohoho...

Wokkay kinda lazy now......time to let the photos to the talking...
man...I think I should have my hair cut...
WAHHHH!!!.....BIG SPENCER!!!!!!!

and below are some girly photos of us....

is it me or the pink star guy just look so familiar!!!!
(dont try to make it as a scandal!!!)
Weird looking Iron man!!
Davis-MAN!!!

and btw....I am now an uncle....
My mom's cat just gave birth to 4 little kittens 1 month ago and these are the photos of the kittens.

and to end this post....I wanna to wish a Happy 19th birthday to...
one of my best friend in my college..

Lucas TAN Chee Lim

click here to add him up in Facebook..


see how happy he is...hugging me an pointing at me to show you guys that
I'm the only 1 who bought him a cake..
LUC!!...I feel you...
hohoho...

Anyway....Best wishes to you for healthy,wealth and also education...

And so....too all readers......


TILL THE NEXT POST!!!..


CHAO HAO SAI!



TEE HEE


3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

best wishes to you too!

the kiss ass movie is cool, i think im gonna watch it soon haha! =)

Unknown said...

soon????now!!!...hoho

Dewi Batrishya said...

Ahahaha.. Interesting Life!
Good Luck Exam! Crack ur Head! :P