Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trip to Sunway Lagoon....our Sem break..weee~

29-4-2010(Thursday)

Yoisha!!!!..finally....my final exam had just ended on Monday. The start of my sem-break is here!!...now!!...hohoho.. And so..for celebrating our sem break....Penny has organized a trip to Sunway Lagoon on the 28th of april which was yesterday....

I was quite exited for the trip...as it was my 1st time to Sunway lagoon to have fun...I always wanna to go to Sunway Lagoon before I came to KL...
and now..my small dream has come true....
The trip was kinda interesting as there were 4 tourists from Hong Kong
joined with us.
They were Penny's new friend that they just met...and the story how they met was....kinda interesting though....XD

and here's some photos to do the talking....

our 1st group photo with our new Hong Kong friends..
a same group photo but with me in it.....a difference you know..hoho..XD
my course mates and I
our Hong Kong babes....they just so...pretty...XD

too bad...we didn't get to play together...kinda sad though....
but....still...we were happy to met them...and it was nice to talk with them.
Hope to see them again...but well..Thanks to FACEBOOK..
.we can now meet each other in the INTERWEB...XD

1 thing about this trip is that...we didn't took much photos as we
put our camera in the locker.we scare that the camera will be stolen or get wet
when we playing at the water park...but soon we realize that it is safe
to take out the camera...
and starting to have a non-stop photographing session
to capture our enjoyable moment...
we could have a lots of photos if we didnt put it in the locker..sobx...
but still...everything fine...glad that we took a lot of photo for our trip..XD


Penny and her BF...Sam Teh....a very nice guy...seriously...sort of...XD
look at me...how macho I am...XD

the couple...
shower..
Meditating under the waterfall..
the boys...

And below are some photos of how we look like..
under the ''waterfall''


Lucas
Hong Chian..
Michelle...
Penny...
Sam Teh
Yee Khin

and lastly..
DAVIS!!...hoho.. and of course...that's not the best of me....
THIS IS!!!...hoho...
man..so like a kung fu master......XD
our proper group photo...
our hand signs and foot signs...
The boys....
the Girls...

After 5 hours of playing non-stop...
at 4pm....
since all of us seems to hungry and tired
we finally tired and call it a day...
after a long bath...we went to have a walk around the lagoon before we went out for some food to feed our hungry stomach..

yeng zai yeng lui!!!
Interesting photo
erm...I can explain....

Michele and Me

look at the puppet...damn look-alike with her

Molest case????
I saw a bear with kamen rider's henshin pose...XD

Before we head home...we went to Sunway pyramid to have our lunch...
at Carl's Junior..
our lunch...
the couple again...
she and me

and the day...end with....
MESS......hohoho


and so.....


TILL THE NEXT POST....XD


TEE HEE

2 comments:

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

You came from Sandakan for the dip?

mylittleoctopus said...

Waaa its been 10 years since i went there XD want to go there again! should have so many change yea?