Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcoming SPENCER!

2-4-2010(Friday)



Introducing my new friend.......Spencer......
How adorable.....XD
I was walking around Jusco to get some grocery.Then...I saw this bear from the window.A big bear....a not so big teddy bear actually.And It was looking right at me.And the bear reminded me of a teddy bear call Spencer from 1 of the video by wongfuproduction in youtube.since my mission of the day was just to buy some stuff and go home so..I didn't go in the shop and buy the bear.....but something strange happening in my mind.the BEAR...was....ALL I was THINKING when I walk away from the shop......it's like calling my name....Davis~Davis~...without any hesitation.....I walk in to the shop.....and ask the price.....Rm30 for the bear...and I was like....I MUST GET THAT BEAR!!...rm30 for a teddy bear..great..==....when I was on my way back home I was holding the bear with my grocery and walk until the LRT station...and the people was like looking at me....Red hair teen with teddy bear and grocery....=GAY.....I hope that statement wasn't in their mind....XD


and now...below are some photos that I took for Spencer...

Peek-a-boo
Hi there
Facebooking with my laptop...naughty you...
not bad for a bear to watch Tv with me....XD

No comments: