Friday, December 17, 2010

The CHAIs are HERE!!!!...

21-12-2010(Tuesday)

It's been a while to have a gathering with my cousins.We seldom meet since we are young.Maybe it's because we stay at different places.For like me..I stay at Sandakan while others stay at Kota Kinabalu and so much more.We Chai family are like all over Sabah.We meet only during Chinese new year and not with everyone one of them.So,whenever there are gatherings between cousins,I will be very exited for it...^^
Cousins gathering with our eldest cousin,Patrick at Time Square...
well..that was 5 months ago...XD

Last 3 weeks ago,1 of my cousin from KK came to KL to her company training here.So,it's an opportunity to have gathering with her and also with other cousins along.firstly..introducing the main character..
Cammie chai and her sister Karen chai

Cammie chai is my long lost cousin and we havent met for like 4 or 5 years already.The last time we met was like 5 years ago at Miri when we were attending other cousin's wedding.So,it was truly happy and exited to meet her up to have breakfast and shopping at KL
.
The Chai!...
Most of us are studying at KL
and our average height are like same....seriously
I don't know why...

Anyway...let the picture to do the talking...XD
Karen,Cammi,Nyit Fung and my bro..Billy


Can't stop being silly in photo taking..XD
Girls...just love branded stuffs..
And of course....we cant end this post without picture of the day don't we
PICTURE OF THE DAY!!! WOHOOO!
Anyway...Till the next post
TEE HEE!

No comments: