Saturday, December 4, 2010

Choir night with Lucas

4-12-2010(Saturday)

Last month(November),joined my classmate Lucas to his girlfriend's school team choir performance at Lot 10 showroom.It's my first time join a grand choir performance in my live.A lot of VIPs,people from government and some ''upper-class"people were there.And all dressed up formally...while me...T-shirt with a black jeans and an umbrella on my hand......EPIC ATTIRE FAIL!!!....anyway....Im not the 1 who dressed up like that so...phew....safe!...(Lucas)
(me....in the dark)

Lucas' girlfriend or known as Mainey Law is his new current girlfriend and so thumbs up for him to leave his single life....and it's kinda awkward to sat with her family...anyway her family members was nice and warm to us so Awkward level drop!...

The Choir was fantastic...it's way better than the choir I watched on TV...our heart and mind will start to follow the flow and rhythm as they sing.It's quite enjoyable,it's like their singing and voices has a magical power or spell to make us follow the flow and be in the song.Truly amazing I tell you....

and so..let's the pictures to do the talking...
The Choir

The Conductor with another performer whom is an astist
Mainey low...in the middle...wokkay...I felt like a Stalker now...
Mainey receiving her certificate..
Choir's group photo

After the show end...it's time for some boys' photo time..
AVATAR LUCAS!!!
AVATAR DAVIS!!!!

and so....
TILL THE NEXT POST

TEE HEE

No comments: