Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Celebration part 1

30-12-2010(Thursday)

Christmas day aka Jesus' birthday had just passed 5 days ago!...This year's Christmas celebration was happily ended with gathering,celebration and also attended church wide Christmas celebration service.When it comes to celebration, a lot people will celebrate by clubbing,shopping or even in a traffic jam....we all know that time spending in traffic jam is more than spending it in shopping mall.As for me...I celebrated it with the right way by having christmas dinner with friends,some drinks and also at church.May sound boring...but actually...it's ok for me...and you'll know how my Christmas goes by sharing in this blog...because of too many sharing,I will make it 3 post for this christmas's sharing...so guys...do enjoy reading it and if you're not...Im sorry for the boring-ness..XD.Celebrated my Christmas eve with some of my friends at Pavilion.

And below are the pictures of the outing.

Due to too many posts for updating and publish... I'll keep it simple for this post...


Giant Christmas tree.
Hing yee...the playboy bunny girl!
yeap....all sabahan
WING CHUN!!!...haha!
it's cool!...you can't deny it!
I LOVE HUGGING BALLSS!

Stay tune for the next post for part 2

TEE HEE!

No comments: