Tuesday, September 20, 2011

back to Hometown again...SEM BREAK!

14-12-2011(Thursday)

yeap,it's another more than 4 months late posts.It's been very lazy to blog lately.it's because too many activities lately and making to many updates to not able to update in a short time.Or other saying,reason for laziness....true story.

On last September,I had my sem break and went back to my hometown,yeap,SABAH!.It's ben over 3 months at KL to study and now Im able to go back.Was pretty exiting as I'm going back for my cousin's wedding and ETC.What makes this travel so special is that I were able to travel along with my friends and of course,with my cousin that originated from KK and this time going back to Sandakan(my hometown) to attend our cousin's wedding.It's a like more than 6 years he never back to his original hometown,so basically we were exited along the trip.

My bro and I
our friends,Kitty and Yi Ning.
Waiting our flight at KLIA.and yeap,the middle 1 is our cousin,Nyit fung.

UP UP HERE WE GO!!!

As soon as we arrived to Sandakan,we went to our Cousin's wedding open house dinner.And yeap!....GOOD FOOD as dinner!!!!Most of our long-time-no see cousins and relatives was there and it's just so great to catching up with them.
from the right,my relatives,my relatives,and MY MOM!
My mom and my sis.
My sis and relatives.
and yeah,was a taking pictures all night long...
And yeap,my naughty bro keep kacau my cousins XD how cute!

Overall,The sem break was great am happy to able to catching up with some of my friends and cousin.That's all for this post,stay tuned for the next coming post,My cousin's wedding post.=).......To be Continued........................before I stop,here's some pictures.....=)









TILL THE NEXT POST!

No comments: