Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The CHAI FAMILY's KL DOMINATION!

20-9-2011(Tuesday)

Last Month the busy Kuala Lumpur was dominated by the thechaifamily!...yeap...My family came all over from Sandakan to have their merdeka holidays here!It's been a long time since we able to have our holidays together since I left to KL for studies.So I consider this be best ever holidays we ever had so far....

and this is my family.

They came here to have holidays for about a week at KL....and all we does was shopping,shopping...shopping and shopping till we drop.Well,not everyday....we also went to Aquarium,zoo negara and even the KLCC twin tower.

I think my dad just fulfilled his childhood dream...XD
Same thing goes to my bro....=)
my sis just never give up to chase those birds around...
my siblings
Shopping...we have to bring our own luggage to put all our shopped stuffs in it... Can you imagine how many things they bought????!!!!!
Saying hi from KLCC!!

We even went to the Aquarium,which is just below KLCC!...it was my 1st time to visit any aquarium...and I was damn EXITED for the whole visitation!
Damn look a like...
Family gone crazy!
finding Nemo...they are
UNDER THE SEA!
the most romantic moment of my sis and I in the aquarium...WIN!
and here's some group photo we took...=)

Saying hi from ZOO negara
HI from random place
HI from AQUARIUM!
HI from shopping center!



and lastly...


A BIG BIG BIG RAWR TO YOU from thechaifamily!
TILL THE NEXT POST!

No comments: