Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The random melaka trip

14-12-2011(Thursday)

erm..yeah basically this event happened on August.Why share it after more than 4 months?yeap....Laziness.And Yeah,I traveled to Melaka on the last August and basically it was my 1st time to travel to the well known Melaka,the states of history.Read all about it since primary school and yeah,am finally get to travel there.One of my childhood dream came true I guess.
we drove like a boss
What makes this travel so special?Apparently it has a long story.Basically,I was having my final exam week on that week.I was studying like every college kid should be doing,studying and suddenly I got a call that 1 of my friends from Tawau(sabah) had came to K.L for few days before his next flight to Japan for exchange students.

our boss that is going to Japan for exchange students,Louis.

And so,me thinking,a proper gathering is a must.So then I got a call from them and says that,"Oik!plan changed,we'll head to Melaka later and we're on our way to fetch ya.Is a one day trip,we'll send ya back tomorrow."And I was like..............................................Okay.And so,to Melaka we heading with all my study notes,shirts and a camera with me.
Our Captain random,Kirk.

Since we head off around 8pm,we arrived at Melaka at 10pm.And mostly all the malls and shops are closed at that time.So,we were brought to meet up some of Kirk's friends from his campus.They Are great people and we had great YUM CHA with them.Our table consists of indian,chinese and malays.And yeah...a 1MALAYSIA SEMANGAT in 1 table!...thumbs up for unity and no to racism.
After that we had a walk at the old Jonker street.The street was EMPTY I tell ya and it's creeps me out!Jonker street at night with a camera?FYEAH!...shooting time as well.

After that,we had our beer time.

The next day,we had some of the famous chicken rice ball for our breakfast and it was great!..NOM NOM!
and our day ended with this......pic..


new friends,traveled to new place and had a great time.
Till the next post.

No comments: