Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sem 3 presentation.....XD

23-3-2010(Tuesday)

Nice guy's post will be having break for some time...



And so.....
We just have our presentation for our Marketing...
and everything goes well...
The presentation was fun...I end up in asking other people with questions..but
there were some of my sentences for my presentation was type wrongly
and end up...I was the 1 who questioned by them...
Funny though....XD
Below are some of the photo we took just now..
(from the right)Michelle,Penny,Carol,Davis(me),Yee khin,and Shue kei..
same with the above photo but I was smiling in this photo...XD..thats the diff
weee...XD~
I hope yee khin will fall in love with her......XD
the girls...
Penny blerk~

and then.........we try to fooling around in the class....XD
we start to play with the projector....XD



end up with some silly affects....XD
man I like this photo....XD
AHHH...HAM SAP FINGERS!!!!
Our star....XD
wafark!!!
S*CK IT!!!!
yes....we are not GAY
but they ARE!!!!!XD
Boys and Girls pls steady...we are still Single....XD
I got a BIG BIG SMILE....= )


OPSSS......Penny..Good girls gone bad.....my fav...XD

LUCAS......is DEAD!!!!.....
and Carol......nvm her.....she's having a disease call..
D-Danerous
U-uncurable
M-Masticul
B-BI
A-Acetone
S-Syntonic
S-shit
or know as....DUMBASSS!..

JUST KIDDING!!!..sorry carol..just for fun la...

TEE HEE

No comments: