Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Amy' s birthday

8-3-2010(Monday)

Last part of my Sem break post in my lovely hometown...
It was 20-2-2010,and I was invited to Amy's early 17th birthday celebration
at The Rock Cafe.(actual birthday on 22nd)

Introducing..Amy....the birthday girl...
and she is very good in Smiling..... for those model agency that is searching for any models for toothpaste commercial.. she is the 1 for you...XD

and best of all...that night was the night I date back Esther...weee...but still..
it's complicated.....XD....

weeee....XD

okay...kinda off topic.......just let the photos to do the talking for me...XD
Let's UNO~
Birthday Girl..with some random creature....

The draw board are full with wishing for her....




Poor Amy....
Davis on the left and Daryl at the right..



Everyone was having an enjoyable night...with laughter and smile...XD
and this is my way of expressing my enjoyment there...weeee~XD

Group photo 1
group photo 2


and after the celebration...most of the them came to my house to play fireworks... and since I didn't drive ...

at the back seat...


At the end of the night...
ends with beautiful fireworks.......



Till the next post....XD TEE HEE

No comments: