Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thought of the day.....happiness is always near??yes,..it does..

21-3-2010(Sunday)
(and again I'm not emo..XD)


Ever felt EMO cos of something that you cant control??something bad happened on you??...or just break up with your love ones and even having some nasty problems with your friends???? And you started to felt that happiness is never near us and no one else to trust????Yeah....normal humans like us does always felt that...it's like...wanna to separate from the outside world and be alone...and giving up on happiness don't you agree???...
but well..happiness is always near us...or we need just to find it.... There's a whole world outside of our dark room. sometimes....You gotta move on cuz your friends a spoiled jerk and you cant trust everybody, cuz they'll just bring you down.Don't just keep it all in your heart and never express it out...it'll just bring you more deep into the abyss.You have to realize that its the inside that really counts.There's always gonna be more fresher fish in the sea.stop watching so much dramas,our life aren't a movie that end with happy endings.To have a happy ending..we should work for it...and catch the opportunity to be somebody and not a nobody that always black-listed from the community.

You thought that your life are sucks and tired of getting bullied???Just like me, I got a great DOG(bullies)also, I got bitten too, on my left eye when he picked a fight on me...end up with a swollen eye =_@...that time...I was ashamed to go out and to see my friends or to school.I was afraid that they will laugh at me or even tease me..but that never stop me to face them.I know that this a challenge for me to control the fear .And our misunderstands finally settled after some talk with him...and we're cool now...Our life are just full of challenges...or we need are just to be strong to face it and find a remedy to make it better for us.

Sometimes...is'nt kissing just fun..but it's just stupid for me for those who emo cos having a relationship problem or break up.For boys...Pick a girl with heart, and not just great looking hair.And girls...pick a boy that really care for you,and not just great looking face. so what if you've known this girl, and she's beautiful and sweet.But she's someone who doesn't really care a damn thing about you and just making your life miserable or some random guy that is nice looking and always chat with you but all he want just to dates and find other girl and you are just a substitute to him?what for emo and sad????why not...Just....Look for someone who'll treat you right, cuz right now, its not fair to you.There's always a person that really likes/loves you.He or she are waiting for us and they are the 1 who always treat you nice and also gives you hope when you need it.and Those are the NICE GUYS. When you found 1...you're are 1 lucky person .

you got a great voice.I know what you mean, but its your life,dont worry I dont mind the extra background noise.Shout it out when you got anything to express it out.You should live your dream.your future looks to me, inspiring.Chase it and make it a reality.Dreams are the future reality.people who laugh at it are not even humans anymore.It's okay to dream,just shout it out and let the people to know what you really wants.Don't be a turtle that just hide in the shell when others are people are making fun of your dream.Cos,1 day...those who laugh at your dreams will be the 1 who will be laugh at.

And Here's my advice, just live the best you could.There are always times in life when you'll be misunderstood,try to laugh and share some love, no more bitter tears.Everything will turn out fine, cause happiness is always near



Happiness is always near
...never give up on it....
have faith in it....


(and again..just a random thoughts....it's ok if you dont understand..XD)

1 comment:

Spicy Sharon said...

n i thought I was the most emo today. LOL.