Friday, March 19, 2010

Am I a nice Guy??too nice to date???...thought of the day...

19-3-2010(Friday)
Note-I am not emo..XD

Hi...I'm Davis,and am I a nice guy??well...to some who know me well...they always call me a nice guy or maybe...TOO NICE~==...you know me..I'm the guy who you call me when you needed some help or stuck in some problem and I'll be there for you.You asked me to borrow some notes to you and sometimes download songs or editing photo for you and I'll do it for you.Still remember that you asked me to help reload credit your cell phone..and I walked for about 35min to the shops just to help you out...well that's me....the guy who always be there when you needed me.Okay I admit.....I maybe naughty sometimes...XD

I'm always meeting up with a lots of interesting friends,just to catch up and talk about...how they do and hanging up with them.But don't get me mixed up...Im totally not a popular guy among my friends....I'm just a nice guy to them...Don't get it??This is how girls describe about popular guys..:''OMG...he's so cute and sweet.".....But when girls talks about nice guy..:''Oh yeah,he is totally a nice guy,he is a good friend of mine''...........SEE THE DIFFERENCE???....this what we boys always heard from the girls...==..that's why we nice guys are usually single...

Now...what could be wrong,I can't say that is a bad thing,but just...It's like black listed in the dating community or girl's community...or even boys..who knows..XD.....Back in my Sem 1 life in my college...I met a girl and...and I thought like we are going to hit off...but...REALITY strikes when she told her friends that we are like bro n sis....==....WHAAAT!!??...BROTHER??~...and she even addressed me as nice guy and said that my girlfriend will sure happy with me if I got 1....there goes..me....as.....a NICE GUY.....but anyway...it good to end up that way as now then I know that I'm not into her...XD....besides....she end up to be dating with a nerd now...==~...and I wonder what had she becomes these days??hmmm....XD

Back to the topic..my friends always told me that I too...positive minded in every aspect..why???cos..I never worries anythings that I should be worry about and a happy going guy or too pure minded??....ok well...I'm not so Pure minded in some way....if you are a boy..I'm sure you know what I trying to tell..(blush)....other people may thought that I'm interactive with others and talkative...it's true..but..there's a problem...I'm not so closed my some of my friends from my college anymore.Nothing happened between us...just some communication problems I guess and sometimes just there's no topic with them...we are just too busy with our own works..but still...we still cool....I always think out something to entertain them..joking with them with my ''horny jokes''.....it's great to see them smile and happy.Not just with them...I always be a clown to all my friends just to see them happy...I just like to draw a happy face on their face...
But still....
(what kind of boys girls likes most??Is it...they prefer a cool-type more than a nice type of boys??...just because they are more fun and cute or just talented boys?)
which category am I in anyway??

I am no good in expressing myself or in blogging.....just less some of self confidence that's all...like other nice guys..we usually confused in many things...such like our dating life as example...we nice guys usually likes to close away our feeling and keep it inside our heart so that no one gets hurt...but..at the end...we are the one who gets hurt...don't you agree??..I do date with a girl before...and now it's kinda complicated...but I'm still single at the moment even though I still love her..seriously...Me..I always being nice to all my friends...and considerate to mostly to all of them and I treat the same way to the person I love.It's like cant give the girl a special feeling.I am no good in telling her that she is special to me..I'm just lacks of self confidence...I always scare that everything wont turn out to be what I wished for....and always be the sitting duck...==~..I even afraid to kiss a girl....even though I do kiss before...but I think she doesn't even feels it...and that's funny...As a nice guy..I always afraid of being rejected or giving trouble to others..even giving a call to her is a big challenge to me...just doesn't like to bored that person...XD

....SOME PUSH from the others to move forward is all I needed...and most of my friends agree that....we have to treasure every opportunity and don't lose it...some times...being nice aren't that bad..just some encouragement is needed to make our dream reality or to be with someone we like..sometime..it may hurt and we have to say good bye ...but..we should never give up on HOPE and FAITH.I'm not a guy that so into romance but..hmm...it sure gives me trouble.But it just a part of our life...I'm not said that single is a bad thing,but...it just feel so great to hug or hold the hands of someone we love or like..but still who knows that she finds a new love and someone new...but if that really happens....as a nice guy...I have to let go..but I think I can get over it or maybe not........geez....so damn wanna to take a chance and reveal all my feels toward her...again....XD

Aren't that bad to be a nice guy actually...even though I always keeps all the problem to myself...but I think is the best...it's good to being a nice guy anyway...all we need just a little luck in everything...smile more and being optimistic is just my style...sometimes..I guess other nice guys can have a happy love story....just need to find the right girl that's all..and...getting a little lucky for that...always remember that we are just a nice guy...even a pessimist can fall in love and loved....always remember that.....all we need just a little Push..XD...

who am I....I'm just a passing through nice guy......XD




(I have no idea what am I typing but....I hope it is a good blog post of my thoughts of the day..XD...and seriously...it is not a post about love or emo)


2 comments:

mylittleoctopus said...

LOL, dude you sounded just like my bestfriend! XD

Before he always complained about being too nice and all the girls he fell for end up labelling him as a 'bestfriend' or 'brother'.

True true~ teen girls tend to look at guy's cool quality, but once they grow older, the nice (and rich ;)) males are the ones they fight for. Like my bestfriend for instance, now (seniour uni year) he's confident with the attention he gets lol.

Dont bother much, you'll b surprise with the changes in time.

Unknown said...

yeah..sometimes time does change everything....just need to wait for the opportunity....but...sometimes....some nice guys/girls deserve some love and attention.... from others...