Friday, June 17, 2011

Cyrus Birthday X outing dinner !!!

23-6-2011(Thursday)

(since I have 30 over blog drafts to go,I will keep this post simple.)
Cyrus birthday was on last May and we celebrated his birthday at Sunway and had great dinner together.
Our birthday boy,Cyrus wong
I love the cake more than him..XD
Group photos of the crew that came out with idea to celebrate his birthday.
and he cried as he didnt know that we're going to celebrate with him..oww
and birthday boy able to get a big free drinks from the restaurant...
since we shared the same month of birthday,we're just have to share..T_T
even though it used my name to get the drink.
Since I can't drink it all...
we'll share it together...cos IM NICE!

and we really enjoy the birthday celebration.To enjoyed until...
looking good there girl..
Maximum level of Bromance

group pics...

and the day end with laughter and
a very very very small group picture



That's about it and till the next post.

TEE HEE!

No comments: