Friday, June 17, 2011

Uncle and foster parents visitation to KL X DINNERS!

2-7-2011(sunday)

Another late post again.It's always lazy to start doing something that you've stop doing.Agree??haha...anyway,Last month my lovely foster parents cam to KL to have Perodua meeting for the up coming release of their new car.So,my foster father decided to bring his wife along to have small vacation at the same time.Lucky us,they were staying near to our place.So we had a small gathering at the KL town to have some lunch and walk around the city.

For your information,my foster parents had been taking care of me and my siblings since we were still babies.So they are like my 2nd family or parents.
here they are...my foster parents.
we had our breakfast together at Sungai wang.yeap...another free meal from them!XD....thanks!
My bro and our foster parents.
My turn.
the fountain behind made this romantic don cha think?XD
That's doesnt end here.....after a few day,my Uncle just got back from the La vegas and dropped by at Kl for 2 nites...and again...another dinner and cousin gathering..XD

uncle of the month!!haha...Thanks for the meal and pocket money...XD
Cousins~
This plate of fish cost more than rm150....insane fish...
had a great time together with uncle and cousins.not every time get to gather in a round table and eat fancy meal haha!
so that's all for the post,my bro and I had great time together with uncle and foster parents..
and of course.....thanks for the meal and pocket money..hah!

Till the next post..
TEE HEE!

No comments: