Friday, June 17, 2011

Here comes Esther at KL!!!

2-7-2011(Sunday)

Look who just step her foot on KL.....yeap is Esther Mau!!...wohooo!high 5 guys haha..anyway,yeap,last May,Est came to KL to for vacation and to attend wedding ceremony.Lucky me,she was staying around Kl area and I was able to meet her up,and yeah....her bro...aka Bear was with her as well.
She and her bro.

Eventually,the hotel she was staying was at Mid valley.And we were only able to have the meet up at mid valley,which is a very boring place for me..==..Anyway,we're still able to have some fun and meal together.

So let the pictures to do the talking for me.
saying hello with peace from KL
yeap,Black Pearl ship is behind them

I wonder is she's in the Pirate movie..hmm


they flew 2 hours from SDK to KL and had Pizza for dinner...make no sense right?
haha...but it's free!!....thumbs up for free coupon..!
and our day end with a picture picture together...
TEE HEE!

so yeah...till the next post!

No comments: