Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy mama's day!!!(everyday is mama's day,it's not to late to read this)

23-6-2011(Thursday)

(since there are more than 30 blog drafts to go,I will keep this simple)
As we all know,Mother's day had passed for 1 and half month.Reading this post might be a little strange and epic late.but who cares.If you love your mother,everyday will be mother's day.Agree right?SO,MOVING ON...VROOOM...

As we all know that,we celebrated mother's day to remember all mother's Sacrifices and hard work in giving birth to beautiful babies and assholes like us and also taking care of us and be with us whatever the cost.So this post will be dedicated to my mother and of course to all the mother's out there.

This year's mother's day was special,I was happened to be at my hometown and having my sem break during Mother's day.

So,my sister and I decided to celebrate mother's day with mom with a very special cake.....we all know that every women in this world loves LV and other branded handbags that are too expensive for some of us to buy.So we decided to buy a cake to her...not just any cake...........
IS LV CAKE!!!....YESH!!! no kidding...Louis Vouitton cake!!!
This MAMACHAI,holding her LV CAKE!

The 1st pic shows that my mom is normal with cake rite?BUT WRONG!!!!!....every women will be crazy when then get their hands on LV bags..and this is the real face when my mom get the LC CAKE!
PWNED!
The cake is made of avocado in the inside and hard chocolate at the outside...
Family photos...and Billy is at KL at that time..so,he missed the party....XD

Cake cutting...

And below will be some awkward photos of my father kissing my mom...XD


Love ya mom!

So yeah....that's about it for this post.....
and

till the next post

TEE HEE

1 comment:

Jetsetters Clothing said...

wow. that LV cake is sooooo tempting.