Friday, June 17, 2011

Sem brek and Back to Hometown!!!

19-6-2011(Sunday)
( since I have 30 blog drafts to go..so I will make it very very simple!)
yeah,my sem break was long over for quite some time already,same goes to blogging.Well,and I've decided to blog from the beginning again and starts from my days during my sem break.

Basically,my sem break was on the end of April and since it's a very short break,not many of my friends didnt got back with me.Which means,it has been a very very boring sem break!!...Anyway,still able to relax and enjoyed it some of the friends that I seldom meet and of course my family!

Yeap,spent most of my sem break with my family at sem break....it's not that bad...able to catch up....

And always,
Esther Mau
Yeap,my sem break mascot,it wont be sem break at hometown without her...
with special guest,Miss Cindy!!!....my BOSS/ex-president of our Rotatory club...been a very good leader to us back then during my high school years.And she brought me to ocean king restaurant to have a GIANT LOBSTER YEE MEE!!!
OH~NOM NOM NOM!!!!
Too bad Im allergic to lobsters....so....WASTED!!!!!!!

and to wrap things up....
Thanks to Lucas Tan for sending me to KLIA at 5am!!!..
THUMBS Up!

No comments: