Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DAvis..RegenERate

17-9-2008(wednesday)

Its been a while I stop updating my blog because of my sick....times do flies....56days to go...4 my spm~~~omg i still havent ""gao dim""my...science...account..and..math....BANKAI~~!!""DAVIS STUDY MODE""...HENSHIN~~will be activate soon....................in october~~~STUDY~~

well...I had been absent frm skool for 2 days...because having a slight of fever n red eye....kind of missing my school n the faces dat I oways see at skool....i hope my classmates will miss me(they wont)....the sick taht i had was killing me....especially my two eye ball that the GOD gave me...it had been red 4 almost 1 week...n nw it started 2 calm down n become normal....thanks 2 the doctor medicine n my mom tradisional medicine n vitamins....I now getting better..below is the medicine that I took..
vitamins that I took
pills to control my fever
erm....herbs dat my mom make 2 wash my eyes
something like gel dat...put in my eyes(damn sticky)keke

well....kind of boring at home wen u not going 2 school...well...going 2 school 2moro lu(18-9-08)thursday...hope some of the humans will miss me......1st period gt pj lagi....sick oso want 2 go but I will take my account class to become my resting time keke hope pn.C wont scream my name again...well...continue my blog 2moro..with the new post about ''mooncake festival''.......

No comments: