Sunday, September 7, 2008

wat a day keke

07-09-2008(sunday)

well its been a not so ok day 4 me...i.ne having a fight wif my sis....2 a day since she came bak frm funfair last nite 4 losing her glasese n scolded me 4 nothing...wel...lost her glasses worth rm200..well i understnad her feeling but no need scold me ma....if u scold me 4 nothing i confirm will start a war wif u....haih..sis sorry la..k.....well...i think the war end oredy...

i think funfair is a place whr many ppl lost thier things thr....lik mobile phones...token..glasses..sanitory pad(LOL)...car key...boy friend,girl friend....dog....money...lol....say dou money...last day i go....i used rm6o just 2 play the WASHING MACHINE....crazy...so sad e...lost jor my 1 month money thr...ARGH~~~play 10 time in the washing machine e~~lik twister~~SYOK!!


below here is the lyrics dat i copy n i make it become...kind a short story...

While searching for the four-leaf clover inthe quite night,
I stole a glance at your face, but my sight turned away immediately when you look bak at me...
Since then, just how many lonely nights have passed?The miserable nights~
Will I just run away from this place that I hate?or will I stayed?
I change my cloth, and take a look at the outside of the window listhening 2 my walkman.
I've been wonder...If I take a deep breath, will the scenery shall appears to be different.
Will the precious thing that we have kept 4 a long time will broken?
can we still be reunited again someday?we never know..but hoped to..
The remaining scar won’t vanish unless we accpet it....
yet we have to go to our own separated place...

running in the funfair....until the

Between the poplar trees, the feelings in this love sms...
has always been returned in the verge of farewell...in a lovely...memorable feelings
All of my dream and wishes,
do they need to be granted to be remembered untill the days ends?
The gentle rain falls above us...we happily dancing round n round in this clover field
Is a dream world for the people who miss each other...wanted to go tehre wif u
it will be dramatic...Although the past promise has become the star,
the memory will never be lost, it’ll stay by my side....in my heart
Now, my heart is hidden form in the pure shining tears....well it may b a only way for me
If only the tip of the modest shooting star is so small,
then I’ll hold it within my palm...n giv u as a present.

Asking myself can i go without turning back just 2 find the precious thing taht had broken....
can we still be reunited again someday?
The taste of your hug won’t vanish,
yet we have to go to
our own separated place...

No comments: