Friday, September 12, 2008

my composition

12-09-2008(friday)

since ah bin had posted DOM masterpiece in his blog...n mervin also posted his composition....so...I also going 2 post my composition in my blog to...although is not dat good...but still I used many idea n imagination 2 complete my BAKA masterpiece~~~actually this homework supposed 2 pass it up 2 MR.P on monday..cos of no idae 4 my composition...i passed up my masterpiece early in the nxt morning by throwing it onto MR.P desk wen he hvnt arrive at school haha...phew~~...safe~if not 0 marks 4 me haha (I want 2 thanked BIN 4 post DOM composition in his blog,without the composition i wont get dis idea 2 finnish my work) ..hahahahah...well....below is my composition...

''AN UNUSUAL EXPERIENCE''

It has been 2 years past since the unusual event happend on me.The mystery that I had that night on the roof of the building still remain unsolved in my mind.That miserable day,I was fired by my manager for late passing up the projects that he asked.From that time,I couldnt think out anything but to attempt suicide by jumping off from the roof of nearing building.Before i attempted the suicide,I had went out to enjoy my last night of my life.After taking a shower and styling my hair,I wear my nicest outfits which can bring the best out of my appearance and so that i can die in style in the same time. After that ,I was ready for my last night.


That night i went to a local restaurant called ''THE END OF THE WORLD''which was located in the middle of the busy city.the restaurant was saturated with crowds of people,the waiters and waitress was busy serving the hungry customers.After finding a place to sit,I ordered a set of lamb chop dinner to comfort my hungry stomach.After 15 minuets,my dinner arrived .The lamb chop was fine .Since it might be the last meal I was going have ,so I ordered 5 more set dinner for myself so that I would not be a hungry ghost after I die.


After the meal,I went to search for the highest building.Then in the end I choose the highest building in the city,and it is a fancy hotel,Hotel Seaview Club.I climbed up till the roof.The scenary from the roof of the hotel was breath-taking.But as I was going to jump out of the building,I saw someone sitting on the roof.Is a girl with a curved body and long hair whom I saw there.


I approched the girl and sat beside her.She was a young girl.To describe,she was just in her twenties.Without any hesitation,I chatted her up.Her name is Stellar,we shared our problems and had a humorous conversation there.We chatted until she slept on my shoulder.Well,in my mind,it is time for me to end my miserable life by jumping off from the roof.


Before I jumped,I shouted ''Goodbye!!cruel world!!''Just as iI shouted,a strong wind blew my face.Suddenly.Stellar huged me from the back and stopped me from jumping off the roof.She was advising me so that i would change my mind to continue my life.Just then,my whole life just flased through my eyes.I saw my family that love me n my girlfriend that I care and my friends in the flash that i going to left behind.Tears started to flow like a river from my eyes.And I cjanged my mind to continue my life because I realized that I shouldnt gave up life because of failure and I should stand up and continue my life and wont let the people taht loved me down.


I thanked the girl for stopping me from jumping off the roof and gave me hope again.Stellar smiled at me and stopped me from crying by giving me a warm hug.I hugged her back.Then she gave me her necklace,It was a nice necklace.I wore it on my neck and thanked her.Then she went backward a few steps and said goodbye to me.Then she vanished into thin air without being notice.


After two years,I now having a stable occupation as a teacher at a kindergarten.Thoughts of stellar on the roof that night are still playing repeatedly and I cant forget it in my mind.To me Stellar is a good spirit that had saved my life that night.It was quite an unusual night and experience for me but the necklace that she gave me that night I still keeping it.She will never be forgotten from mind as my savior.
just get 24/30...lol

No comments: