Saturday, September 6, 2008

yo...ULTRAMAN LAH!!~~(



well dis is my 2nd blog of the day....this blog may kind of childish 2 all of u.....but not me haha lol....well...ultraman had been my hero.for many years....i watch the 1st ultraman series dat is produced by tsuburaya in 1966 wen i was 3 years old...my ''KAI MA''dats is my mak angkat....oways buy the tape 4 me 2 watch....she say dat by watching ultraman i will more easy 2 take care n will b a gud boy....cos i m very naughty wen i was younger(nw oso still naughty haha)..even my mother oso buy the tape 4 me 2 watch...remember i was 4...i oways play the PRETEND game wif my bro,sis n fren ..haha....so long time ago...thi9nk bak make me feel so old lol...evn nw..i still watching it...doesnt care what the other will say about me....(childish)...2 me ultraman is my hero...haha

MIRAI(future)MAMORU(protect)AKINAMEDES(dnt give up)..(i hope the japanese word no wrong speel la)....is wat i oways listhen frm the series...it gave my hope everytime i watches the series...


well dis coming 13-9-2008...the newest ultraman movie will be released'''Great Decisive Battle Super 8 Ultra brothers'' cnt wait 2 watch....yosh...1 of my favouritemember of a japanese pop group dat is V6 will be the hero in this movie...play the role as the ultraman tiga..my fav ultraman....he is HIROSHI NAGANO..play the hero as MADOKA DAIGO...LOL...SOME OLD ACTORS N ULTRAMAN WILL BE RETURNING 2 THIS MOVIE OSO..NICE~~

No comments: