Saturday, September 6, 2008

A DAY

(BEFORE)
(AFTER)

6thof august 2008(saturday)

lol...as u all can see frm the eyes dat the mighty GOD GAVe u. wat u see is...a image of BEFORE n AFTER of my hair haha....lol....wat a diffrences u can c frm this 2 image lol....man the deadly DEVICE dat the barber use really a devil item..just 3 min.. all my hairs gone...lol...lik the forest wiped out by the TSUNAMI lol....haha well....2 me..is lik a illegal PEMBALAKAN had happend on my head...lol...well nvm dis mayb the last time i get cutted cut at skool...nvm la....well..although i volunter myelf 4 the hair cut....but i totaly dislike the hair style...it doesnt suit the mood i having haha....lol..nvm la...kind of fun oso.....man miss my hair so much....haha....

well....not just the seniors....even the juniors oso joined the so call...KEMPEN MENGUNTING RAMBUT hahaha...kind of cute...du~....c the picture...lol...a cute,pure innocent boy sleeping thr...well...he is a good sleeper like me...i wonder wat he dreaming thr??...hhmm...i think he dreaming about his hair n the BARBER haha...haih...kashihan dia...now oni peralihan oredy botak..(but cute)lol...still gt 5 more years at tthe skool n many chance 2 Join the KEMPEN MEnGUNTING RAMBUT....lol..i think i should accept him as my student...c the way he sleeping...gt potential 2 be the nct sleep king at sung siew haha....i mayb oso can teach some skill 2 escape class oso cut hair season....haha

lol...my youngest bro the had been attack by a creature call FEVER~~!!!he had been sick 4 5 days since tuesday...n he had cool down since dis morning...can jump n run lik a MONKEY oredy...STUPID~~!!!!well...had been taking care of my bro 4 a week....wake up at 2am...just 2 feed him some medicine n water....make me tired n sleepy at skool....well glad dat he ok sudah...OMG~!!!!i forgot..if he get well...meh bcome a DEVIL back~~!!!!!!!!argh...~~!!!!lol..since my hair become botak...my maid keep laughing n make fun of me...STUPID..kak~!!!kau a...jangan temberang sana~!!!!hahaha
(the DEVIL dat having fever)

well...sine is saturday...i suppose 2 having tuituin 4 my ekonomi asas at 10.30am to 12pm...but due 2 the teacher private problems...the tuition cancel....lol...well...since i free i suppose 2 sleep until 12pm...lol...but adter i receive an AVALANCE msg in the morning....so spoil...make me cnt sleep....haih nvm la...(i understnd the isi of the msg oredy..so dnt wory)lol....so boring la..at home 2day...i think im going 2 continue drawing in my short story manga..n write some story based in song lyrics n post in my blog later....2 kill some time..well...2day i've been listening 2 jay chou's(rainbow彩虹)(rain heart心雨)and(escuses借口)over n over....well...is a good song...espeacially the lyrics...
(listening 2 songs)old pic
(heart rain)is good 2 cry under the rain..
so that no one knw u crying~

well..stop writing here....continue at 3pm....hahah...

No comments: