Friday, September 5, 2008

a day juga..(hoping 4 a chance)

5th of august 2008 weather:nice n cloudy du~~
botak pic will be upload 2moro(BEFORE n AFTER DU)haha

LOL....HAD MY HAIR CUT 2DAY....WELL...IS THE 1ST TIME..I GET MY HAIR CUT SO HAPPILY...(SAYANG i didnt bring my camera 2 take some picture of the hair cut session haih..)lik last time..i will escape n run away 4 the KEMPEN GUNTING RAMBUT!!!but 2day...i n my fren go cut SEACARA SUKARELA du~~!!!..mana tiam..thr is 6 main stupid reason i go get my hair cut at skool...
1.bad mood
2.is the last time I get my hair cutted by teachers
3.cheap(rm3)
4.can accompany wif my fren 2 botak
5.save more shampoo
6.going 2 national service(getting my hair bold oso)

haha...well it has been a hard week 4 me...haih.....say bak oso kind of hurt but nvm la...mayb is destined who knw dis thing will happen....i oso doesnt like it...thought will stayed longer... feel so empty jor but i.......well...mayb i going 2 write a blog about it.....

going 2 continue my blog 2moro morning..haha...miss me ya...(even though kind of boring)

No comments: