Monday, November 10, 2008

daY 2....

5-11-2008(tuesday) weather=i think is cloudy

hmm..ntg quite happend today....well....2nite my TUITION teacher mrs.SHEILA...my english ttn teacher had a dinner for us at her house....lol...actually the dinner were supposed to be held on last sunday but she just came bak frm overseas and...4get to inform us that is already CANSEL...ARGH~~~nvm..2nite we will having our delicious INDIAN cuisine and personaly cooked by my FAV ttn teacheR~~!!!yahoo.....

wookay~b4 I went to my dinner....I had off to outside store to buy some matearials to make a card and buy a bottle of Gel for my hair~den...I fetched HO tze yang at cyber to the dinner...luckily gt him to watch my car haha...arrive at the my ttn teacher house....at 7 something....and we 2 are the last 1~

WHAO~~teacher's mansion was so bigger than mine la~...wa....aiks my finger are tired nw..nvm...just let the picture to fo the talking 4 me~
our gang~~some student no go wa...spoil~
teacher's pet dog~name ISSABELE..but we call her BRANDON PANG~!

It was...such a great dinner....we even played teacher's son ps3...CALL OF DUTY....but i keep losing cos i dnt knw hw 2 play~~in the end at 8.30...RAGH~~spoil....bak to ttn....until 9pm...but we just chit chat thr~~hahaha...TEE HEE~~

No comments: