Monday, November 10, 2008

last week at school~MY DIARY

3-11-2008(monday) weather=cloudy

well...today is the last week study in sung siew....it can say to be a week..that we going to do something that we never did b4 at skool...as usual like every morning...come in the class...put down my 1 and only white NIKE bag....n sit on the table to watch the sea view...look down to junior block with RICKO....it had already bcame my daily rutin....

well...is kind of busy this week....we had to learn to sing for our choir for our graduation day on this thurday that is 7-11-2008.....lol...kind of nervous...since some part of the song is difficult to sing as the pitch is high 4 me~~since is our last performance at skool....I will tried my best to sing....n do something wif my frens....n we quite having some fun~

lol...last week already..think back oso sad....aiks...quite emo nw...just a blink of an eye...already..from 5....lol...still remember the old times during the past few years since kelas PERALIHAN.....gonna miss a lot of people.....

ARgh~my neck hurts n BEnkok ke kiri sudah omg~~argh~can turn my neck to left o rite...need to move body to turn to other side to c thing....it was so painful...a little muscle moved kills me~~.....lol..went to tuition....my math teacher..MR.SOO helps me 2 massage..my neck n twisted from left to right....here are some pic and video clip(if wan watch...find me in msn) dat my stupid fren took 4 me~~
ARGH~hurts

No comments: