Wednesday, November 26, 2008

rAinY day~lost my pieces with the rain~

26-11-2008(wednesday) weather~nice

Rain~rain~rain~it just keep falling down from the starlight....I thought it just a dream...so in my dream....i could feel the feeling that i always dreamed to come back...inside....you were just like my everything~when i opened my eyes to c you in my dream....u just lost into no where....I just lost my dream under the starlight again~why...should it happen on me every time...when the time i realize...n wanted to changed.....all the chances just lost n just gone like dat~it just no ok 4 me~all just like the rain.....scattered all around me~why are things just leaving me like dis..betraying me~I always thought that it will be forever~but I guess not~it all just disappearing when the time I reliaze.... what I do What I care just lost into the stardust.....yes...everyting...

Girl...if I say goodbye to..you...will it be ok?for u or me.....I never know...you are just a dream...i will not remember you n what happen in the dream..when I see you In downtown....again.where is my pieces gone...no matter where i go..I felt that like wanted to come back to me again~

nO news frm u for some times.....is lik something missing.the dreams gone..is lik a boring and dull day....without anything....felt empty.....2 whom dream u had gone to nw.....so missing you..my chest tightens and i cant breath....cant stop thinking of you...its just unberable.....
went out to the basketball court....the rain still falling from the sky...is good to cry under the rain...nobody...know wether I crying there...and i felt so relax..n i just cried there...as hard as i can...my tears overflow with the rain...n crash down....n washed away~the ringing from you....had stopped rang....for a long time....hw mush i wanna it to rings again...to wake me up again~GOD....please dont leave me behind..i wish..i could remember you in my dream again..you were my everyting....even now.....my eyes had opened nw..not just wanted to see you..but....so that I can show you my love that i found in my dream....distance...is not a problem...just put my hand cross it on my chest..just to show you....the reason..how i wanna you back...so that i will no be a day dreamer again.......

No comments: