Thursday, November 13, 2008

hArI peNyamPAiaN hAdiaH~~

12-11-2008(friday) weather=nice


wookay~today is the HARI PENYAMPAIAN HADIAH at our school...all form 5 n 6 students must go..while 10 students will be selected frm each class to join the special event....well...last year I joined this event b4.....cos...boring...me n my fren started gamble thr...with PISANG GORENG~lol....well....this year oso...we gamble....DOK DOK...lol...keep winning....brimg rm2 to skool...go home wif rm35 ....haha....lol..nvm...the event this year was quite nice....I manage to listen some of the speech that given by the invited guests....n kind of meaningfull....n funny...haha....the guest oso share his childhood memries with us....and i enjoyed it very much~....haha...and he is a professor....and ex-sung siew student..just like me~haha
bEfORE~~~3..2..1~!
started~with MR.L speech~
percormance~malay dance...chinese dance..and indian dance~
HUIYO~~~~our LONG GOH~~~!!!
LOL~~BAO LANG~~since we was boring~so we listen to our handphone mp3....lol...listen in the half way wif IAN...suddenly...MSS.TEOH come up..n scolded us..den suddenly....point at me...n took my HP away~lol..b4 i gav her....i took out my battery n memory card but sim card~omg~sim card~ argh~....after the event has end,...i go went to see her to get my sim card~but failed....she said that i can oni get bak my hp..during monday after i get my report card wa...aRG~!!!yit san....the whole day no mood...and cant BIASA~~~~no hp..lik want die oredy~omg...doesnt matter....no HP...means chance 4 me to concentrate in my studies 4 my spm~....sorry mss.T.......I knw is my bad~but DOESNT MATTER LA....still gt my mom hp..as my back up..haha...TEE HEE~~!!

No comments: