Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DaY 4~graduation day~

6-11-2008(thurSDay) RAINY day~T_T


wookay...the day all...form 5 n upper 6....waited 4...GRADUATION day~...lol...wen i get in my class....lol...some of my classmates are practicing 4 the song that we going to sing later....well...nvm...just lik usual...went to my seat n look dwn to the blk junior n and the sea wif Ricko....hmm.....nvm...everyone was dressed so smart today...inclufing myself....WHY????we going to go on stage to get our graduation certificate haha.....lol....b4 that.....still remember the post i wrote about oni a 6 ppl go to skool....well...2day..mr.B n MR.G room was crowded with students who didnt attended to skool~....omg~~....lik a traffic jam.....the teachers was get fed up so..just let them go..~~
fUi YO~!!!banyak~(waiting to go in mr.B n G room)

lol...diesnt matter~wookay...skip to the Graduation day~all of us...went to the astaka to prepare 4 the graduation day~all form 3 ,4,and 5 and 6...has to go 4 the day~......lol...all form 5..and upper 6 was so nervous was this special day~even my self....haha....need to check wether myself was in the best shape b4 walk onto the satge to get my cerfiticate...haha...
during graduation day~
u c thr????lik usual..mr.L long speech~

aIks~nt tiam~...lazy to type...need study~so just let the picture to do the talking~TEE HEE

omg~microphonce given to me...~~means im going to sing~~spoil~~
smart leh~hahaha

No comments: