Friday, November 14, 2008

SPM~!!!!1arGH~~~~~waT the FaRT~~

11-11-2008(TueSday) weather=nice~


oMg~~~today~is the day we all form 5 students waited 4..!!!SPM(sijil pelajaran MALAYSIA)
a.k.a(sangat pandai meniru or maybe...SAYA pAndai mah~)haha..lol...the day b4 spm dat is monday....i've been very nervous...n scare that the quetions will be very hard....DAVIS was totally freaked OUT~!!!for the whole night....well...I just listen to my families.friends..and cousin advised...n hit the sack at 9pm...lol...but I cant sleep....Y??Is not that i nervous o wat....is my ''WIFE''(mobile phone) keep ringing...GOOD luck msgs....cousin called..aunties called....mgs...are just keep sent to my hp..by them...just to wish me luck 4 my spm..cos...of no credit 4 my hp..so i just ignored some mgs but.....I wanted take this chance to thank them who had send good luck mgs 4 me....THANKS YO~~

Wookay~~apparently....I woke up on 4pm to study...my BM composition....and a little of sejarah~....well...study until 5pm....my study mode had been gone so I just open up my comp to songs....n waited my Bus to fetch me...lol....get to school at...6.15am...lol...everyone was studying thr...this can be said to be the 1st time I saw so many form 5 studnts reading books n stuying...Y???lik DUH~spm....lol....nvm...below is some pic I took before SPM~~

DISCUSING......

No comments: